Independently crafted: Operational insights, market insights and consumer trends
Industry Size & Composition
- How big is the beer industry?
- How much of it is made up of independent brewers?
- What is the composition of the industry?
This information enables brewers to determine their market share as both independent brewers as a whole and as individual operations, this makes it easier to assess the size of the market being competed for and how much progress there has been made in terms of growth.
Peer to peer operational comparisons
- What does the profit and loss statement look like within each category?
- How does it evolve and change as operations grow?
- What are the main revenue drivers and expenses at each stage of growth and within each category, and how does this change as operations grow??
This report gives brewers an insight into what financial performance they can expect at each stage of growth and or within each category of operation. These figures are not intended to be benchmarks we currently do not have sufficient data to enable this, but it does give a good indication of what the average operation looks like.
Consumer Insights for the Independent Beer Brewing Industry
- Target demographics by age gender and location
- Average weekly spend by state
- Average Craft Brewery visitation frequency by state
- Average Specialist Craft beer bar/pub visitation frequency by state
- Beer style trends?
This information enables brewers to determine their local (by state) target market and their purchasing habits which in turn will assist brewers in determining their most appropriate business model and marketing strategies.
So now we know what they look like and where the majority live, what are their purchasing habits? Purchase to read more.